|Carloman (Carolingian) Bayern has German Ancestry|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the German Roots Project!
Karloman (830 - 12 Mar or 29 Sep 880 Altötting, Bavaria)
- 876: King of the East Franks
m. (ante 861) ______ im Nordgau (d. after 8 Jul 879; father: Ernst, Graf im Nordgau).
1. Liutswindis (d. ante 09 Mar 891; p. unknown). Issue: 1
- Arnulf of Carinthia, King of the East Franks
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Carloman's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Fontaine Wiatt, and Roger Wehr. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Carloman is 31 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 33 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 60 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 39 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 30 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.