|Carloman (Carolingian) Bayern has German Ancestry|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the German Roots Project!
Karloman (830 - 12 Mar or 29 Sep 880 Altötting, Bavaria)
- 876: King of the East Franks
m. (ante 861) ______ im Nordgau (d. after 8 Jul 879; father: Ernst, Graf im Nordgau).
1. Liutswindis (d. ante 09 Mar 891; p. unknown). Issue: 1
- Arnulf of Carinthia, King of the East Franks
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Carloman's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Roger Wehr, and Fontaine Wiatt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.