This person was created through the import of Wells_2011-02-05.ged on 07 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Reference: 141
- Type: Record Change
- Date: 22 JUN 1998
- Note: @N00018@
- @N00018@ NOTEShe was born near Vernon, Louisiana in Jackson Parish.
- Hannah was called "Aunt Puss" by younger relatives.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Alias: Aunt /Puss/
- WikiTree profile Carroll-1214 created through the import of 2003-01-07_Supplied-By-James-S-Carroll.GED on Oct 6, 2012 by Don Wells. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Don and others.
NOTE added by Don Wells 2012-10-09: birth date was given as '1853-09-11' in the GED uploaded in 2011 by Robert Wells; this 1840 date from James S Carroll.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Hannah Lucinda by comparing test results with other other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robert Wells, Janet Dabney, Don Wells, and Vivian Buehler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.