Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 152 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 25F0CB07F0A365459827135688D2A698E4E0
- Note: adopted a son, Fred-could this be him?
- CARROLL FRED JOHN 04/03/1901 TOBIN CHESTNUT M OHIO SAN MATEO 10/16/1943 546-18-8007 42 yrs
- Data Changed:
- Date: 19 Feb 2006
- Time: 00:00:00
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:00:00 19 Feb 2006.
- WikiTree profile Carroll-971 created through the import of 2012.ged on Mar 22, 2012 by Cornelia Fenenga. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Cornelia and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Henry Carroll directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Henry Carroll directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.