- Felix Carter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 94236284-E611-48AD-93F0-11756A7465D3
- Record ID Number: MH:IF152612
- Date: 1800
- Place: Warren, Georgia
- User ID: 1CB622A2-C8D2-4F2C-85B0-0978A705D33E
- Record ID Number: MH:IF153171
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I530
- User ID: E56254B0-F794-446F-BDD5-037D118CB699
- UPD 18 SEP 2009 08:44:30 GMT-6
- Source: #S31
- Page: Felix Carter
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1001342
- Date: 18 SEP 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source S31
- Record ID Number: MH:S31
- User ID: 5DC996BB-BA32-4F4C-8AE8-2991D58DEF9B
- Author: Peggy Hahn
- Title: Hahn Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Hahn Web Site
- Family tree: 8486147-1
- Media: 456633-1
- Type: Smart Matching
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Felix by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Felix:
- Pat Simmons - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M392412
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.