Ephraim was born in 1715. Ephraim Carter ... He passed away in 1793. 
No more info is currently available for Ephraim Carter. Can you add to his biography?
- Harry Maltby, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Harry and others.
- ↑ Entered by Harry Maltby, Nov 14, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ephraim's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.