- Profile (public view)
- Family Tree
- Profile (private view)
The biography for Barry Cartmell is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Barry Cartmell at registration.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Cartmell-135 created through the import of Family Tree Maker save2.GED on Jan 9, 2013 by Barry Cartmell. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Barry and others.
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Barry's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private children's names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Barry Cartmell's full information you must be on Barry's Trusted List.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Barry. (Best for comments to Barry that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Barry that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On November 2, 2014 at 14:50GMT Samantha Buckland wrote:
On July 29, 2014 at 12:52GMT Barry Cartmell wrote:
On March 15, 2014 at 14:08GMT Raymond Parkinson wrote:
On October 5, 2013 at 21:49GMT Christine Orosco wrote:
I am a direct decendant of Edward Boardman born in 1736. I have a public tree on ancestry.com with several branches of boardmans all in the Marton and Fylde area. Will add my gedcom file soon as I finish some minor corrections. So many James, Thomas, and Agness - I accidently deleted some. LOL
On January 14, 2013 at 08:52GMT Fiona Candlish wrote:
On January 10, 2013 at 13:14GMT Shayne Davidson wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree!
Good luck growing your branches, and thanks for offering to help with our shared tree :)
On January 10, 2013 at 00:13GMT Barry Cartmell wrote: