- Note: This profile requires more research. The 1860 US Federal Census was listed as a source for residence in Knox, Tennessee, but the names on the census did not match the names on this profile. Also, several children were born AFTER William's death in 1860, plus I cannot verify his wife's identity. The marriage records cited listed his spouse as Nancy Wagner, not Nancy Guthrie.
- Date: about 1833
- Place: Spartanburg County, South Carolina, USA
- Date: 20 Sep 1851
- Place: Carter County, Tennessee, USA
- Spouse: Listed as Nancy Wagner, not Guthrie
- Date: March 1860
- Place: Mosheim, Greene County, Tennessee, USA
- Cause: Consumption (Tuberculosis)
- Ancestry.com. Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008. Original data: Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002. Nashville, TN, USA: Tennessee State Library and Archives. Microfilm.
- Ancestry.com. U.S. Federal Census Mortality Schedules, 1850-1885 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010.
- WikiTree profiles Cash-249 and Cash-477 were created through the import of family tree files in October and November 2011 by Justin Cash.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.