Category: Bonny Bessie, sailed 1623
Bonny Bessie, sailed 1623
aka Bonnie Bess
The following entiries were obtained from Hotten book from the Musters of the Inhabitants in Virginia 1624/1625 chapters, pages 201 thru 265, which lists the muster captain, and what ship the individual arrived on.
- Burt, William, muster at Hog Island as servant to John Vty.
- Chard, Ann, wife of Josuah on the 1607 Seaventure, aged 33 at muster
- Cobb, Elizabeth, 1623 voyage, aged 25 at muster Elizabeth City, wife (?) to Joseph Cobb on Treasuror.
- Gill, Alexander, aged 20 at muster, Mulberie Island, servant to Capt William Pierce.
- Roeds, Roger, aged 20 at muster at James City, servant to Thomas Alnutt on the Gift.
- Stocker, William, muster at Hog Island as servant to John Vty.
- Stones, Moyses, 1623 voyage, aged 16 at muster, Elizabeth City under John Downeman.
- Weaver, Samuell, aged 20 at muster at Martin's Hundred as servant to William Harwood.
- West, John, muster at James Island.
- John Camden Hotten: London, 1874. Reprint by Empire State Book Co., New York. Publish date guessed to be in the 1940's. (in Lady Anne's library)
This page was last modified 18:14, 6 December 2012. This page has been accessed 321 times.