Category: Bonny Bessie, sailed 1623
Bonny Bessie, sailed 1623
aka Bonnie Bess
The following entiries were obtained from Hotten book from the Musters of the Inhabitants in Virginia 1624/1625 chapters, pages 201 thru 265, which lists the muster captain, and what ship the individual arrived on.
- Burt, William, muster at Hog Island as servant to John Vty.
- Chard, Ann, wife of Josuah on the 1607 Seaventure, aged 33 at muster
- Cobb, Elizabeth, 1623 voyage, aged 25 at muster Elizabeth City, wife (?) to Joseph Cobb on Treasuror.
- Gill, Alexander, aged 20 at muster, Mulberie Island, servant to Capt William Pierce.
- Roeds, Roger, aged 20 at muster at James City, servant to Thomas Alnutt on the Gift.
- Stocker, William, muster at Hog Island as servant to John Vty.
- Stones, Moyses, 1623 voyage, aged 16 at muster, Elizabeth City under John Downeman.
- Weaver, Samuell, aged 20 at muster at Martin's Hundred as servant to William Harwood.
- West, John, muster at James Island.
- John Camden Hotten: London, 1874. Reprint by Empire State Book Co., New York. Publish date guessed to be in the 1940's. (in Lady Anne's library)
This category currently contains no articles or media.
This page was last modified 17:14, 6 December 2012. This page has been accessed 126 times.