- Officially The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania was admitted to the union on December 12, 1787 as the 2nd state to ratify the Constitution. Pennsylvania is the 33rd most extensive, the 6th most populous, and the 9th most densely populated of the 50 United States. The state's four most populous cities are Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, and Erie. The state capital is Harrisburg.
Pennsylvania on WikiTree:
- Religious Institutions
- State Politics and Politicians
- Pennsylvania Units in US Civil War
- Pennsylvania regiments of the Continental Army
- Pennslyvania on Wikipedia
- State Website
- Pennsylvania Cities and Towns Genealogy List of localities in Pennsylvania with links to their genealogy resources.
- State Library of Pennsylvania Digital Resources
There are 82 subcategories to this category.
People or pages in Pennsylvania
There are 29 profiles on this category page.
This page was last modified 15:04, 3 January 2015. This page has been accessed 1,766 times.