Categories: Genealogy Help | WikiTree Team
For more information about the duties and responsibilities of Supervisors click here.
Each one of our Supervisors is an exemplar of our Honor Code and an active contributor to WikiTree. If any of their specialties interest you, feel free to contact them (click the Private Message link on their profile page).
- Roland Arsenault - (fr) Un Acadien qui étudie ses plusieures branches acadiennes. (en) An Acadian researching his many acadian branches. Contact me if you find some Acadian in you and want some help. I can also help with deciphering records written in French (and maybe even Portuguese!)
- Paul Bech - Main interest: Australian First Families. Happy to assist anyone with WikiTree, most especially Australian and New Zealand researchers. Also interested in expanding the resource pages on WikiTree (a resource for information sources for all genealogy researchers, with the emphasis on free; as is the WikiTree way). I have a little Danish language experience so I am also one of the [Translation Volunteers].
- Debby Black - Interested in helping others through G2G and, as a greeter, welcoming guests and new volunteers. Specific counties of interest: Hall County, Georgia; Winston County, Alabama; Saline County, Arkansas; and Union County, Arkansas.
- Daniel Bouman- Started out researching his family tree but "things got out of hand" so to speak (in a positive way). Can help with GEDCOM problems.
- Tom Bredehoft - Neophyte Genealogist, my main project is digitizing a 575 page MS covering the first seven generations of the Pettibone family of Simsbury, Ct. (Researched and typed befor the internet.) I have become adept at merging and spend most of my time condensing profiles.
- Erin Breen- Interested in Canadian genealogy and history, especially immigration to and the settling of the Prairies and British Columbia.
- Ed Burke - Main interests: Presidential Project, Sons of the American Revolution, Category Organization, The Great Migration, Wiki Technology, Family Surnames (Burke-Brooks-Wheelock-Mainard-Thorne-Mantooth), and most importantly helping others find their roots.
- Lindsay Coleman- Active contributor in the European Aristocrats Project. Actively researching her family tree including her ties to Edward III of England, family in Georgia, Alabama, Pennsylvania and more. Happy to assist with North Atlanta, Georgia, in person research efforts.
- Gail Cox - Interested in Categories and helping them become widely used and understood. Currently researching family in Pennsylvania and New York. Living in North Georgia.
- Bob Fields - Starting with separate family histories from his grandmother and grandfather, has traced back his family over 1000 years including many early colonial immigrants and English nobility. Still looking for that Mayflower ancestor. Making the world a better place, one profile at a time. Living in Orlando, FL, working for Disney.
- Mike Gabbard- Currently living in Florida with his partner, but originally from North Carolina, USA. His interest in Genealogy began with the search for his birth father and a brush with the Today show, but is rooted in a long tradition of recounting stories from the family history at every reunion and barbecue (or drop of a hat) among his extensive Southern kin. Active in the Categories project, G2G, and as a Greeter. Particularly interested in North Carolina and Genealogy in the Southern USA.
- Abby Glann- Abby started researching her family tree in college, after a short course awakened her love of family and history. She tries to help out little in just about every user project out there, and actively merges and cleans up profiles as much as she has time to. She especially is interested in Norwegian and Scottish ancestry, as so much of her lineage traces back that way. Currently, she is working as a fundraising coordinator for her best friend's toddler's upcoming kidney transplant, so she isn't getting as much time in on wikitree, but should be back to fully active mid-summer, 2013.
- Martyn Grifhorst- Active contributor in the European Aristocrats Project and Wiki Style Guides. Speaks Dutch, English and German and is one of the [Translation Volunteers].
- Krissi Hall- Our #1 contributor! Interested in French, German, and other immigrant families in Michigan.
- Wendy Hampton (H24a) – Main historical interests are in British/European Middle Ages. Joined cousin working on family tree initially scoffing that family name ‘Smith’ would be a show stopper! Committed to ‘One Tree’ concept and willing to help where possible – NB no technical expertise. WT has opened historical American connections…….would love to find out more about the roots of these connections. Lives in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK
- Bill Jennings : Love the concept of a shared community building "one tree", and glad to help the community reach this goal.
- Lianne Lavoie- Project Coordinator and leader of the Acadians Project. Interested in Franco-Manitoban genealogy. Passionate about merging duplicate profiles, and getting categories on every profile on WikiTree. Loves one-place studies.
- Allen Minix- Active contributor in the European Aristocrats Project. Began researching his own family tree, and then his wife's, which soon snowballed into European nobility (his wife) as well as Southeast Georgia genealogy (his). Advocate for the usage of categories on Wikitree.
- Heather Morgan- Currently working in conjunction with her mother and one of her paternal first cousins to build their family tree. Actively researching her own family tree, her boyfriend's family tree, and her roommate's family tree. Special interests include The Civil War, The American Pioneers, The Oregon Trail, and Portland, Oregon History. Find-a-Grave volunteer photographer, and FamilySearch.org volunteer indexer.
- Kathy Patterson- Active contributor in the European Aristocrats Project. Maintains WikiTree's largest Watchlist. Active in Mayflower genealogy and lineage research for NSDAR. Actively researching her own family tree, her husband's, and other family members'.
- Eugene Quigley - Born and raised in Nova Scotia. Interested in Scottish and Irish ancestry and the Highland clan system. Interested in spouses United Empire Loyalist and Mayflower ancestry. Willing to help others where possible.
- Therese Schmidt- Pioneer in the quest to make categories more widely used.
- Liz Shifflett - Love the WikiTree, one Tree, concept. Each merge, added biography, shared "find" of a source gets us one step closer.
- Jillaine Smith - Given Super Powers (I mean, Supervisorial status) Jan 2013. Instigated the Puritan Great Migration Project and am passionate about deduping early New England colonists (husband's ancestry). My own ancestry is German c1850s from various parts of Germany to Buffalo and Cincinnati, mostly.
- Becky Syphers - Major interest is early colonists in Massachusetts and Connecticut -including Mayflower and related lines. Supervisor since Jan 2012. I'm of mixed Irish ancestry on my Dad's side. For almost 50 years I've been searching for an elusive G-G-G-G Grandmother.
- Daniel "Dan" Thompson - Primarily, but not exclusively, interested in Puritans of the Great Migration. Currently Working to de-dupe, source and edit the biographies of the Founders of Hartford. Willing to help any way I can.
- Roger Travis- Leader of the European Aristocrats Project.
- Ray "Trib" Triboulet - At the top of his priorities list are profiles whose biographies have been neglected and duplicate profiles. Serving as a Sonar Technician for the first five years in the US Navy, he recently changed jobs to Navy Yeoman for the Full Time Support component of the Reserves. Building categories for Naval personnel and pages for ships are a future goal for him. Helping others build their tree is a passion; in the beginning, we are all family.
Below is the full list of Supervisors along with Supervisor-specific help pages.
Articles in category "WikiTree Supervisors"
There are 52 articles on this category page.
This page was last modified 05:59, 15 June 2013. This page has been accessed 1,583 times.