Name: Phillip Elbert Cates Gender: Male Death date: 06 Jan 1979 Death county: Hopkins Death place: Hopkins, Texas, United States Collection: Texas Death Index 1964-1998Parents: John A. Cates (1856 - 1905) Sallie J. Phillips Cates (1868 - 1917) Spouse: Reba May Armstrong Cates (1890 - 1978) Children: Infant Son Cates (1911 - 1911)* Audry Allen Cates (1914 - 1993)* Samuel Truman Cates (1921 - 1955)*
Burial: Shooks Chapel Cemetery Sulphur Springs Hopkins County Texas, USA
Texas death cert. find a grave
- ↑ Entered by Nancy Faulk.
Thanks to Nancy Faulk for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Nancy and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Phillip's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Hopkins Co., Texas January 7, 1979 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.