- Peter Cavanaugh's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Do you have information about Cavanaugh? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress. W
- FreeBMD.org. vol 10b page 681. Name is written as Peter Cavener. I have his brother Archie' s birth record. He is also listed as a Cavener.
- 1881 census
- United States Census, 1900," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M37Y-FMZ : accessed 26 Apr 2014), Peter Cavanaugh in household of John Cavanaugh, Philadelphia city Ward 21, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; citing sheet 5B, family 95, NARA microfilm publication T623, FHL microfilm 1241462
- Philadelphia marriage index
- 1910 census
- 1920 census
- 1930 census
- 1940 census
- Find a Grave
- death certificate available at ancestry.com
- ↑ Entered by Maureen Henigan, Mar 24, 2013
Thanks to Maureen Henigan for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Maureen and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Peter's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Maureen Rosenfeld and Theresa Peel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.