No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Chabot-42 created through the import of Les Ekemberg dit Chretien et D (4)_2011-08-29.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Marc Chretien. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Marc and others.
Mathurin was born in 1637. Mathurin Chabot ... He passed away in 1696.  He is the first Chabot of this line to emigrate to Canada in 1657.There was another Chabot recorded in census and land records but they couldn't be proved as a direct relative to Mathurin. No more info is currently available for Mathurin Chabot. Can you add to his biography?
- Maureen Farrell, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Maureen and others.
- ↑ Entered by Maureen Farrell, Oct 13, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mathurin by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.