The biography for Peter Chadbourne is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Peter Chadbourne at registration.
- Peter's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Peter. (Best for comments to Peter that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Peter that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On November 14, 2013 at 09:23GMT Terry Wright wrote:
Congratulations, you have now been a WikiTree member for one month! Here are some further ideas to help you make the most of our site.
Beyond The Basics of WikiTree is a guide to some more advanced features of WikiTree.
If you would like to help out in other areas, the opportunities can be found at Volunteers Needed.
If you have any questions, I can be contacted via my profile page.
~Terry~ WikiTree Mentor
On October 14, 2013 at 11:38GMT Hans Jørgen Kølle wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree. We have all sorts of skills, but one common interest - genealogy. I would recommend first looking around and become familiar with the various functions.
The main menu, located at the top right of the page, offers access to the most important features. At the bottom of the page you’ll find a link G2G Q&A, the WikiTree online help. You can ask all sorts of questions, technical and others, and because WikiTree is worldwide, there is almost always someone online, who can give a qualified answer. Look around and good luck making your and our tree larger. Thanks for signing up, and don't forget to sign the Honor Code. Pleasure to have you onboard.
On October 13, 2013 at 23:17GMT Peter Chadbourne wrote:
On October 13, 2013 at 23:14GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile for every person.
A couple suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please read it and make sure you agree with our mission and our nine simple rules.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum.
If you would like to contribute, leave a comment here on your profile and we would be glad to add you to our WikiTree community.
Hope you'll join us ~ Happy researching!
Eowyn ~ GEDCOM Import Manager