Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
[private wife (1970's - unknown)]
[private son (unknown - unknown)]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 198 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 5193A561BE83C26AB00269E7B41611FE
- ID Number: MH:IF8727
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I4052
- ID: 5193A561BE86026AC00269E7B41611FE
- 15 MAY 2013 11:10:25 GMT-5
- 736 297 859 462
- or Preferred: Y
Thank you to Tom Beck for creating WikiTree profile Chance-373 through the import of Beck_asof_06-05-2013.GED on Jun 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alex's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
There are 1 photos with Alex. View by
February 5, 2012
WikiTree Popularity: 1.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Alex Chance directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Alex Chance directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.