Birth: say 1613 in England or Holland or ?. Not in Massachusetts
She died after the birth of Benjamin June 1640 and before Richard's remarriage Oct 1651.
Richard and Lydia had two children Jonathan and Benjamin, other children of Richard were born to his second wife.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I-III. "Edmund Chandler" (Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2010), (Originally Published as: New England Historic Genealogical Society. Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I-III, 3 vols., 1995).
- Source: S158 George Thomas Little, A. M., Litt. D. Genealogical and Family History of the State of Maine. Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York 1909. Repository:
- Source: S234 Title: The Great Migration Begins, Vol. II NOTESource Medium: Book CONT
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Lydia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kay Martin and Ron Spencer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 23, 2014 at 04:19GMT Laura Pickering-Polstra wrote:
On July 23, 2014 at 04:16GMT Laura Pickering-Polstra wrote:
On July 21, 2014 at 03:16GMT Laura Pickering-Polstra wrote:
On July 31, 2013 at 23:10GMT JD Wilson wrote:
On July 31, 2013 at 16:27GMT Ron Spencer wrote:
On July 31, 2013 at 14:05GMT Alan Butchino wrote: