Richard Carter Chandler
Richard was born in 1771 at Goochland, Virginia. He was a son of Richard Chandler and Elizabeth Carter.
Richard married Sarah Sally Eades (married 3 Oct 1798 - Fluvanna County, Virginia) She was a minor bride and married with her mother's permission.
This from the "Billups Family Genealogy Forum:"
- Abraham Eades stated in his "WILL" Richard Carter Chandler was not to get anything!! Only the Chandler grandchildren & husbands are named. Samuel L. Billups & Sarah are named.
Possibly Sarah Sally Eades' father, Abraham, was unhappy about the marriage with Richard?
Death & Legacy
Richard died in 1843.
- ↑ Genforum, "Billups Family Genealogy Forum" (Post by Linda Lewis June 13, 2009 at 11:50:05) accessed online 1/3/2014
Additional sources of information, not footnoted:
Page clarifying the various Richard Chandlers with sources cited.
See the changes page for the details of contributions and edits.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 1, 2014 Cynthia Billups wrote: