- Christening: 13 OCT 1577, Bishop's Stortford, England
- Death: 3 Feb 1645/46, Roxbury, Suffolk, Massachusetts, 
- Burial: Old Eliot St. Cemetery, Roxbury, Suffolk, Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850, NEHGS, (Online Database: NewEnglandAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2008).
- Repository: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 617-536-5740, 101 Newbury St., Boston, MA 02116-3007
- A Potter-Richardson memorial, database, Family History Books, extracted from Doreen Potter Hanna, book of the same name, (Unknown, Unknown, 1957), page 61.
- Margaret Chandler burial, database, Find A Grave Memorial# 15750213, Created by: Pat, Record added: Sep 15, 2006.
- Denison Genealogy, a Record of the Ancestors and Descendants of James Post Denison, database, Family History Books, extracted from E. Glenn Denison and Harry Emmett Bolton, (Fredonia, N.Y., The Fredonia Censor, 1939), page 10.
- A record of the descendants of Capt. George Denison, of Stonington, Conn, database, extracted from John Denison Baldwin and William Clift, A record of the descendants of Capt. George Denison, of Stonington, Conn., With notices of his father and brothers, and some account of other Denisons who settled in America in the colony times, (Worcester, Massachusetts, Tyler & Seagrave, 1881), page 2.
- ↑ A Potter-Richardson Memorial
- ↑ Denison Genealogy
- ↑ Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850
- ↑ Margaret Chandler burial
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: April Dauenhauer and Brian McCullough. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.