[date unknown] [location unknown]
[date unknown] in England
in Roxbury, Suffolk, Massachusetts
This page has been accessed 284 times.
This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Cause: 1645 DENISON Margret [Dennison, old mother. C. R. 1.], w. William, bur. Feb. 3, 1645. [1645-6. C. R. 1.] Death/Roxbury
- Date: 3 Feb 1645
- Place: Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Source: #S-1627800792
- User ID: DF51A4F36D877342947D18D67930E002FAB6
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
Could not parse date out of abt 1600.
- @F1409@ FAM
- Husband: @P-1181704123@
- Wife: @P-2032327901@
- Marriage: Denison Genealogy p. xxii
- Date: abt 1600
- Place: England
- Source S-1627800792
- Repository: #R-1528371515
- Title: Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850
- Publication: NEHGS
- Note: Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: NewEnglandAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2008).
- Repository R-1528371515
- Name: New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Phone Number: 617-536-5740
- Address: 101 Newbury St.
- Boston, MA 02116-3007
This person was created through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged on 13 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 23 FEB 1645/1646
- Place: Roxbury, Suffolk, MA
Could not parse date out of Death Date (23 FEB 1645/1646).
- Date: 13 OCT 1577
- Place: Bishop's Stortfo, England
- Place: Old Eliot Cem., Roxbury, MA
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 23 Feb 1644/1645
- Place: Roxbury, Suffolk, Massachusetts
Imported only 23 Feb 1644 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Date: 13 Oct 1577
- Place: Old Eliot St Cemetery, Roxbury, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Reference: 24525
- User ID: C23AB2ED355D7745A4A3C6640CD0EB90B10C
- Data Changed:
- Date: 2 Dec 2004
- Time: 17:31:56
Prior to import, this record was last changed 17:31:56 2 Dec 2004.
- WikiTree profile Chandler-876 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brian and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Margaret Chandler directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Margaret Chandler directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.