Mary Chapman was the daughter of Ralph Chapman who came from Southwark, London in 1635 aged 20 as ships Carpenter on the 'Elizabeth'. On May 4, 1666 [incorrect, should be May 14, 1666] she married William Throope of England.
Mary Chapman, the daughter of Ralph Chapman and Lydia Wells, was born October 31, 1643 in Marshfield. On May 14, 1666 she married William Troop in Barnstable.
- ↑ Malcolm Throup and Margaret Throup Lancaster, “Across Throup’s Bridge”, 1986, The Moxon Press Ltd, Gillroyd Mills, Wide Lane, Morley LS27 8PY, a copy held by the St. Louis County Library, St. Louis, MO, pages 39-41.
- ↑ Robert Charles Anderson, “The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635”, Boston, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1999-2011, Vol II C-F, page 53.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.