St. Charles Catholic Church, Newport Mi Time of death: Monroe Democrat Press release for March 7, 1901
- ↑ Entered by Daniel Charbonneau.
Thanks to Daniel Charbonneau for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Daniel and others.
- Daughter Agnes's marriage: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NQ3C-CKR
- Pedigree Resource File: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/39X6-T2K
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with David by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Krissi Love and Daniel Charbonneau. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.