- Lucy /Cheadle/ 
- Date: ABT 1759
- Place: Caroline County, Virginia
- From the DAR's GRS for Nat# 347186, #507697
- b. 9 Sep 1758. Caroline?
- d. 27 Aug 1811, Lawyers?
- Husband: Thomas Cheadle
- Wife: Judith Woodson
- Child: Mary Cheadle
- Child: Jacob Cheadle
- Child: John Cheadle
- Child: George Cheadle
- Child: Thomas Cheadle
- Child: Sarah Cheadle
- Child: Ursula F(leming) Cheadle
- Child: Judith Woodson Cheadle
- Child: Lucy Cheadle
- Child: Elizabeth Cheadle
- Date: 03 JAN 1748
- Place: White Oak Swamp Meeting House, Henrico County, Virginia
- WikiTree profile Cheadle-20 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Hinshaw, William Wade, ed. Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, vol. VI Richmond, IN: Friends Book, 1950
- Davis, Virginia Lee Hutcheson. Tidewater Virginia Families Urbanna, VA: self published, 1989 .
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Lucy by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 10, 2014 Carrie Quackenbush wrote: