Isaac Chidsey was born about 1761 and died November 20, 1829 at the age of 68. He was the son of Ebenezer Chidsey and Elizabeth Grannis. On January 26, 1791 he married Lydia Smith, the daughter of Samuel Smith and Mary Dawson.
- ↑ Donald Lines Jacobus, "Families of Ancient New Haven", Vol II, page 400 (Chidsey Family).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Isaac's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.