|This person settled in the US Southern Colonies Prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the US Southern Colonies Project!
Birth 1599 Cantley,,Yorkshire, England, OR 20 Apr 1604 Ballam, Nottinghamshire, England. Death 1649 Jamestown, James City, VA
Traveled to Jamestown, Virginia between 1626 and 1643?
- http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/CHILDRESS-RESEARCH/2006-08/1155321881 WILLIAM CHILDERS DID MARRY DAME ANNE RAMSDEN RELICT OF SIR JOHN RAMSDEN, KNT.
- Created through the import of Lynch-Tree.ged on 06 August 2010.
- Created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010.
- Childers-125 created through the import of Lea and Randol and Ely and Si.ged on May 31, 2011 by Maude Randol.
- Created through the import of zkd9fc_5804428do646al180f4yc9.ged on 01 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Childers-224 created through the import of Davidson_Fink.ged on Sep 26, 2011 by Shayne Davidson.
- WikiTree profile Childers-152 created through the import of My Ancerstors.ged on Jul 2, 2011 by Mike Snider.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Shayne Davidson, Katherine Patterson, Loretta Leger, Chad Riggs, and Jeff Smith. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 23, 2015 at 19:47GMT Shirley Dalton wrote: