Prior to marrying Samuel Potter, Sarah was the wife of a Mr. Burnall or Burnett.
- WikiTree profile Chilson-18 created through the import of Scoullar Family Tree dec07.ged on Jul 10, 2011 by Rhonda Scoullar. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Rhonda and others.
This person was created through the import of Davidson.GED on 19 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: /Sarah/
Couldn't find any valid first name.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Chilson-23 created through the import of Rockwell Family Tree.ged on Oct 9, 2012 by Toby Rockwell. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Toby and others.
- Source: S-2137469152 Repository: #R-2147054110 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7666568&pid=356
- Repository: R-2147054110 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Beverley Scott, Eugene Quigley, Toby Rockwell, and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.