Unlike his older brother Adam, Ludwig (Luddowick) Lewis Clapp was too young to serve in the American Revolution; his birth year being 1770.
- User ID: D73FCDA9B575C64B8C16D8CFB2AC9B656E4A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 12 Dec 2004
- Time: 00:00:00
- Date: 12 Dec 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:00:00 12 Dec 2004.
- WikiTree profile Clapp-279 created through the import of most.recent.ged on Jul 23, 2011 by Norman Perry. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Norman and others.
Geneology records (1935-1972) of Ethel Perry Moore, 1902-1975.
Correspondence with Rosemarie Langley.
Letter written to Ethel Perry Moore dated November 17, 1958, by Nina Olsen, Granddaughter of Benjamin Lynn Clapp.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Luddowick by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Luddowick:
- Grant Meadors - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M190853
- Gregory David Meadors - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M231006
- Norman Perry - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A054758
Ancestry.com member perryna
- Clarence Otis - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A789507
Ancestry.com member cotis83
- Grant Meadors - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 125381
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.