in Guilford county, North Carolina
in Callaway county, Kentucky
This page has been accessed 821 times.
Unlike his older brother Adam, Ludwig (Luddowick) Lewis Clapp was too young to serve in the American Revolution; his birth year being 1770.
- User ID: D73FCDA9B575C64B8C16D8CFB2AC9B656E4A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 12 Dec 2004
- Time: 00:00:00
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:00:00 12 Dec 2004.
- WikiTree profile Clapp-279 created through the import of most.recent.ged on Jul 23, 2011 by Norman Perry. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Norman and others.
Steve Clapp's Genealogy, Descendants of Thomas Clapp
Ancestors of William Lee CLAPP
Geneology records (1935-1972) of Ethel Perry Moore, 1902-1975.
Correspondence with Rosemarie Langley.
Letter written to Ethel Perry Moore dated November 17, 1958, by Nina Olsen, Granddaughter of Benjamin Lynn Clapp.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Luddowick's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
There are 1 photos with Luddowick. View by
November 17, 1958
WikiTree Popularity: 1.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Luddowick Clapp directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Luddowick Clapp directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.