Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 66 times.
Thomas was born in 1817. He is the son of George Clare and Mary Urmson. He passed away in 1900. 
No more info is currently available for Thomas Clare. Can you add to his biography?
- Jim Bennett, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Jim and others.
- ↑ Entered by Jim Bennett, Dec 10, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Thomas Clare directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Thomas Clare directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.