- Marmaduke Clargennet's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 7357370E-D0F1-400A-AD96-87E708C9A98F
- Record ID Number: MH:IF821
- Date: 1528
- User ID: F0C35540-093F-4B27-B9CA-08309EF65515
- Record ID Number: MH:IF822
- Date: 1610
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I310
- User ID: C8EA7034-7E1A-4DDF-B646-8DFF6518569D
- UPD 24 MAY 2009 00:03:35 GMT-8
- ↑ Claryonnette-6 was created by David Lamb through the import of lambHodge.GED on Sep 14, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Marmaduke's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anna Banks and David Lamb. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Marmaduke is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 27 degrees from Bram Stoker and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.