- John Clark's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Clark-5008 created through the import of altic Family Tree.ged on Aug 3, 2011 by Todd Altic. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Todd and others.
- Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=8544673&pid=687
- WikiTree profile Clark-5063 created through the import of altic Family Tree.ged on Aug 3, 2011 by Todd Altic. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Todd and others.
- WikiTree profile Clark-7536 created through the import of Skolyak-Homer Family Tree(3).ged on Mar 4, 2012 by Michelle Skolyak. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
- Author: Heritage Consulting Title: Millennium File Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2003.Original data - Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA: Heritage Consulting.Original data: Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA:; Repository: #R1
- Author: Edmund West, comp. Title: Family Data Collection - Deaths Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2001.; Repository: #R1
- Author: Jean Brand Title: Jean Brand - firstname.lastname@example.org NOTESource Medium: Other
- Ancestry.com Virginia Land, Marriage, and Probate Records, 1639-1850 Publication: Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2004; Repository: #R7
- Ancestry.com U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current Publication: Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2012; Find A Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi.
Thank you to Jerry Powers for creating WikiTree profile Clark-12400 through the import of Powers-White-Beddo Lines_2013-03-17_01.ged on Mar 17, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Jerry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Nancy Sluder, Jerry Powers, Todd Altic, and Kimberly Motley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 3 Aug 2016 at 17:24 GMT Linda Plummer wrote:
On 10 Dec 2014 at 01:26 GMT Linda Plummer wrote:
John is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 21 degrees from Michael Phelps, 23 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.