- John Clark Sr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Death decade is uncertain, it could be 1683 or 1693. Need to research that.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Clark-7535 created through the import of Skolyak-Homer Family Tree(3).ged on Mar 4, 2012 by Michelle Skolyak. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
- Source: S-1404403643 Repository: #R-1573912236 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R-1573912236 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1404403643 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1404403643 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=36242714&pid=632
Birth date before 1635 estimated based on a birth year of 1660 for his daughter Catherine. Breen-120 17:52, 9 December 2013 (EST)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Randolph King, Kimberly Motley, and Tommy Robbins. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 21, 2014 at 16:52GMT Linda Plummer wrote:
John is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 38 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.