- John Clark Sr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Death decade is uncertain, it could be 1683 or 1693. Need to research that.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Clark-7535 created through the import of Skolyak-Homer Family Tree(3).ged on Mar 4, 2012 by Michelle Skolyak. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
- Source: S-1404403643 Repository: #R-1573912236 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R-1573912236 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1404403643 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1404403643 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=36242714&pid=632
Birth date before 1635 estimated based on a birth year of 1660 for his daughter Catherine. Breen-120 17:52, 9 December 2013 (EST)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kimberly Motley, Randolph King, and Tommy Robbins. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 21, 2014 at 16:52GMT Linda Plummer wrote: