- Susannah Clarke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Susannah /Clarke/ 
- Date: ABT 1650
- Place: Newport, Newport Co., RI
- Date: AFT 1674
- Data Changed:
- Date: 06 AUG 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 06 AUG 2004 .
- Type: Marr-n/r
- Note: She may have married before 19 December 1674, as her maiden name is crossed out in the list of Joseph Clarke's children attached to the will of Thomas Clarke.
- WikiTree profile Clarke-1507 created through the import of EBENSTEIN-GRANGER.GED on Aug 19, 2011 by Merryann Palmer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Merryann and others.
- Source: S536 Title: Internet Web Page Abbreviation: Internet - private web page
- Source: S629 Title: Clarke Genealogy - Bonevich Website, Second Location: http://www.bonevich.com/clarke/ Abbreviation: Bonevich Website Author: Bonevich, Jeffrey D.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Susannah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 27, 2016 at 20:10GMT Julie Ricketts wrote:
Julie, Wikitree Arborist / Leader
Susannah is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Gene Kelly, 18 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.