- Susannah Clarke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- b. ABT 1650, Newport, Newport Co., RI
- d. AFT 1674
- She may have married before 19 December 1674, as her maiden name is crossed out in the list of Joseph Clarke's children attached to the will of Thomas Clarke.
- WikiTree profile Clarke-1507 created through the import of EBENSTEIN-GRANGER.GED on Aug 19, 2011 by Merryann Palmer.
- Sandy Harris created WikiTree profile Clarke-2675 through the import of Clark Goudy Odenbaugh Price Family Tree_2013-02-04.ged on Feb 4, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Susannah by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Elizabeth (Hubbard) Townsend : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup J1b1a1, Mitosearch 2GQH8, FTDNA kit #B96951
- Anonymous Townsend : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup J1b1a1, Mitosearch Z7DM6, FTDNA kit #515242
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Elizabeth Townsend and Merry Ann Palmer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 27, 2016 at 20:10GMT Julie Ricketts wrote:
Julie, Wikitree Arborist / Leader
Susannah is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 35 degrees from Anne Frank, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.