in Plymouth, , Massachusetts, United States
in Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
This page has been accessed 231 times.
- S11 The Chrisman Pedigree, website created by Lonnie Chrisman.
- S98 Cutter, William Richard. Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of the State of Massachusetts, Volumes 1-4, published online by Google Books, 2006; original publisher: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York, 1910.
- EXILED, THE STORY OF JOHN LATHROP,BY HELENE HOLT, PAGES 297-298
- A GENEALOGICAL MEMOIR OF THE LO-LATHROP FAMILY-1884, PAGE 41,ABIGAIL (#12)
- S125551 Maltby 08282011.FTW
This profile has been created through the efforts of Darin Neves, Tom Elliott, John Putnam, John Albee, Ella Lamoreaux.ged, Elizabeth S, [[Maltby-72 | Harry Maltby] Code: CF-3mFF-m-, ], Morris_gedcom.ged and others.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Reference: 2178
- WikiTree profile Clark-4029 created through the import of Tom.ged on Jun 1, 2011 by Tom Elliott. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about James Clark directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about James Clark directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Abby Glann, Daniel Jacobsen, John Putnam, Bobbie Hall, Harry Maltby, John Albee, Elizabeth S, and Darin Neves. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.