This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 5AD281B5DEF8AC44A943EC698A4841910D1E
- Note: Marriages Dec 1889
- CLAWSON Alexander Lincoln 7a 1023
- KIRK Annie Lincoln 7a 1023
- Mitchell Annie Maria Lincoln 7a 1023 (?)
- 1891 census
- Person: CLAWSON, Alexander Institution: The Barracks, Lincoln
- CLAWSON, Alexander Head Married M 38 1853 Sergeant Infantry Ireland
- Piece: 2595 Folio: 69 Page: 3 Registration District: Lincoln Civil Parish: St Nicholas Municipal Borough: Lincoln Address: St Nicholas, Lincoln County: Lincolnshire
- 1901 census
- Person: CLAWSON, Alexander Address: In Village, Hackthorn
- CLAWSON, Alexander Head Married M 48 1853 Occasional Garden Labourer (Army Pensioner)Ireland
- CLAWSON, Annie Wife Married F 35 1866 Minting, Lincolnshire
- CLAWSON, George A Son Single M 10 1891 Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- CLAWSON, Clement R Son M 0 (8 MOS) 1901 Hackthorn, Lincolnshire
- Piece: 3067 Folio: 28 Page: 7 Registration District: Lincoln Civil Parish: Hackthorn Municipal Borough: Address: In Village, Hackthorn County: Lincolnshire
- 1911 census
- Person: CLAWSON, Alexander Address: The Village
- CLAWSON, Alexander Head WidowerM 58 1853 Army Pensioner Garden Labourer Domestic Warick Fergus Nr Antram Resident Ireland
- CLAWSON, Clement Robert Son M 10 1901 School Hackthorn Lincolnre
- MOUNTNEY, Annie Housekeeper Widow F 67 1844 Housekeeper Domestic Liverpool Lancashire
- RG number: RG14 Piece: 19772 Reference: RG14PN19772 RG78PN1183 RD418 SD3 ED9 SN35 Registration District: Lincoln Sub District: Lincoln North East Enumeration District: 9 Parish: Hackthorn Address: The Village County: Lincolnshire
- Data Changed:
- Date: 16 Jul 2013
- Time: 13:46:16
- Date: 16 Jul 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13:46:16 16 Jul 2013.
Thank you to Valerie Kerr for creating WikiTree profile Clawson-280 through the import of KerrMartin.ged on Jul 17, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Valerie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alexander's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.