- Mary Elizabeth Cleveland's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 10 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 43C9B1B6B53DD04C95EEB6CF85832B8F4BC5
- Source: #S4
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- @F1315@ FAM
- Husband: @I10664@
- Wife: @I3133@
- User ID: 81CDD24C3C330542BE7E66C0EC3CD536B7BA
- Child: @I16560@
- Child: @I13280@
- Child: @I10932@
- Child: @I1045@
- Child: @I2239@
- Date: 9 MAY 1847
- Place: Tisbury, Dukes, Ma
- Source: #S4
- Source S4
- Title: Descendants of Jones Dyer, Senior
- Author: Joseph W Pehousek, Punta Gorda, Fl
- Publication: October 1999, and Feb.2006
- Abbreviation: Descendants of Jones Dyer, Senior
- Note: NS116823
- Source Media Type: Manuscript
- Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary Elizabeth is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.