Born [location unknown]
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 84 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 9 OCT 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 9 OCT 2006.
- Husband: Archibald Cline
- Wife: Mary Adeline Ridenhour
- Child: George Washington Cline
- Child: Martin Luther Cline
- Child: Ida Mae Cline
- Child: James Edward Cline
- Date: 03 JAN 1856
- Place: Cabarrus County, North Carolina
- WikiTree profile Cline-455 created through the import of HAYER.GED on May 29, 2011 by Larry Hayer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Larry and others.
- Source: S640 Author: MC Abbreviation: MC
- ↑ Source: #S640 Note: Married by John D. Schenck
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Archibald Cline or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Archibald's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Archibald Cline directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Archibald Cline directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.