- John Coan's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Coan ... 
No more info is currently available for John Coan. Can you add to his biography?
- Tom Knowles, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Tom and others.
- ↑ Entered by Tom Knowles, Apr 7, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 30, 2011 at 17:12GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
coan,Cohen ,Cone ,Coon [ pronounced the same]
On November 30, 2011 at 17:10GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
enlists in Co F 34th Ala Inf. Reg. heavy losses @ Murphreesboro Tn heaqvy losses @Chicamauga ; mamy catured @ Missionary Ridge" " The 100 Days War": Heavy losses @ Atlanta:Almost depleted @ Nashville and Bentonville. Remaining troops,About 100 of the original 1000 ,,surrender @ High Point NC.
On July 19, 2011 at 17:18GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
On July 14, 2011 at 16:55GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
On June 1, 2011 at 19:17GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
1860 census spelled Cohen,John A. 1827NC wife & children match
John is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 45 degrees from Anne Frank, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.