- John Coan's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Coan ... 
No more info is currently available for John Coan. Can you add to his biography?
- Tom Knowles, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Tom and others.
- ↑ Entered by Tom Knowles, Apr 7, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 30, 2011 at 17:12GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
coan,Cohen ,Cone ,Coon [ pronounced the same]
On November 30, 2011 at 17:10GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
enlists in Co F 34th Ala Inf. Reg. heavy losses @ Murphreesboro Tn heaqvy losses @Chicamauga ; mamy catured @ Missionary Ridge" " The 100 Days War": Heavy losses @ Atlanta:Almost depleted @ Nashville and Bentonville. Remaining troops,About 100 of the original 1000 ,,surrender @ High Point NC.
On July 19, 2011 at 17:18GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
On July 14, 2011 at 16:55GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
On June 1, 2011 at 19:17GMT Tom Knowles wrote:
1860 census spelled Cohen,John A. 1827NC wife & children match