This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: C514F90BC38BC24B8A84AE415993B107D9C8
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- @F4161@ FAM
- Husband: @I14844@
- Wife: @I21303@
- User ID: 16F1DB943D0D7B4BAE35CDA8145F45A1376A
- Child: @I9548@
- Child: @I12831@
- Child: @I4076@
- Child: @I14925@
- Child: @I16248@
- Child: @I5223@
- Child: @I8789@
- Child: @I23964@
- Date: 12 JAN 1794
- Place: Stonington, New London, Ct
- Source: #S476
- Page: 505
- Source S476
- Call Number: CS71.S791
- Title: A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants
- Author: Stanton, William A.
- Publication: Joel Munsell's Sons, New York, 1891
- Abbreviation: A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants
- Note: NS081573
- Source Media Type: Book
- Master Listing Source: Y
- Source S655
- Title: History of the Cobb Family
- Author: Phillip L. Cobb
- Publication: 1907
- Abbreviation: History of the Cobb Family
- Note: Source Media Type: Book
- Master Listing Source: Y
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: John N. /Cobb/
- Date: BET 1795 AND 1796
- Place: Stonington, New London County, CT, USA
Imported only 1795 from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Reference: 3789
- WikiTree profile Cobb-1685 created through the import of LarryChesebro.GED on Sep 28, 2012 by William Chesebrough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by William and others.
- Source: S038977 Title: History of the Cobb Family Author: Phillip L. Cobb Publication: Cleveland, 1907 Note: #NS389771 Note: #NS389772 Repository: Note: #NS389773 Call Number: Media: Book
No NOTE record found with id NS389771. No NOTE record found with id NS389772. No NOTE record found with id NS389773.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John N's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.