- John N Cobb's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: C514F90BC38BC24B8A84AE415993B107D9C8
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- @F4161@ FAM
- Husband: @I14844@
- Wife: @I21303@
- User ID: 16F1DB943D0D7B4BAE35CDA8145F45A1376A
- Child: @I9548@
- Child: @I12831@
- Child: @I4076@
- Child: @I14925@
- Child: @I16248@
- Child: @I5223@
- Child: @I8789@
- Child: @I23964@
- Date: 12 JAN 1794
- Place: Stonington, New London, Ct
- Source: #S476
- Page: 505
- Source S476
- Call Number: CS71.S791
- Title: A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants
- Author: Stanton, William A.
- Publication: Joel Munsell's Sons, New York, 1891
- Abbreviation: A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants
- Note: NS081573
- Source Media Type: Book
- Master Listing Source: Y
- Source S655
- Title: History of the Cobb Family
- Author: Phillip L. Cobb
- Publication: 1907
- Abbreviation: History of the Cobb Family
- Note: Source Media Type: Book
- Master Listing Source: Y
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: John N. /Cobb/
- Date: BET 1795 AND 1796
- Place: Stonington, New London County, CT, USA
Imported only 1795 from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Reference: 3789
- WikiTree profile Cobb-1685 created through the import of LarryChesebro.GED on Sep 28, 2012 by William Chesebrough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by William and others.
- Source: S038977 Title: History of the Cobb Family Author: Phillip L. Cobb Publication: Cleveland, 1907 Note: #NS389771 Note: #NS389772 Repository: Note: #NS389773 Call Number: Media: Book
No NOTE record found with id NS389771. No NOTE record found with id NS389772. No NOTE record found with id NS389773.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John N's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.