- Profile (public view)
- Family Tree
- Profile (private view)
The biography for Cliff Cobb is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Cliff Cobb at registration.
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Cliff's formal name
- full middle name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
Cliff Cobb's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Cliff or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Cliff Cobb - Other yDNA 27 markers
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Cliff. (Best for comments to Cliff that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages to or about Cliff that can be public. Limit 10 per day.)
On July 7, 2014 Eowyn Langholf wrote:
Adopted isn't an appropriate last name at birth. Please change it to Unknown and then note in the biography section that the individual was adopted. Thank you!
On February 22, 2014 Melissa Minas wrote:
Thanks for your help on Audrey Barlowe Almy. You probably knew, but she traces back to King Henry II at least one, and probably two ways.
Will send you an e-mail shortly with more details.
On December 31, 2012 Maggie N. wrote:
If you have questions , someone may be able to point you in the right direction at G2G forums. We hope you like it . Some tips here to begin : HOW TO USE WIKITREE or check out the WikiTree video that a member created .
On December 30, 2012 Cliff Cobb wrote: