Jane Cole was born Jan 4, 1695/96 at Eastham MA; She married twice, First to Thomas Gross (b. 4 Feb 1677/8 Hingham MA and died between 8 Nov 1725 and 14 Mar 1727/28 on Dec 7, 1721. He was son of Simon Gross and Mary Bond. Her second husband was Joseph Smalley born about 1696; died 3 Jan 1773 Truro MA; son of Joseph Smalley and Elizabeth Hicks. They were married 16 May 1734 at Eastham MA.
Jane Cole was born ca. 4 JAN 1695/1696, at Eastham, Barnstable, MA.
- User ID: 73128E68C8524B4D832CF5D9B8314ABF9CE0
- Father: William Cole
- Mother: Hannah Snow
- Source: #S25; Page: 129; 137
Jane Cole, born Jan 4, 1695/96 at Eastham MA; married:
(1) 7 Dec 1721 at Eastham MA Thomas Gross born 4 Feb 1677/8 Hingham MA; died between 8 Nov 1725 and 14 Mar 1727/28; son of Simon Gross and Mary Bond; They had child:
- Hannah Gross, was born 8 Nov 1725. She married Samuel Smalley.
(2) 16 May 1734 at Eastham MA Joseph Smalley born about 1696; died 3 Jan 1773 Truro MA; son of Joseph Smalley and Elizabeth Hicks.  They had child:
- Jane Smalley, who was born about Apr 19, 1735.
- Book: Descendants of Edward Small of New England, Vol. 1 S25 ; Underhill, Lora Altine Woodbury; Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston & New York, 1934. Call Number: R929.2 S635uV.1
- Note: NS113603
- "Eastham and Orleans, Mass., Vital Records", in Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants. Mayflower Descendant: An Illustrated Quarterly Magazine of Pilgrim Genealogy, History and Biography, 9:9.
- Cole-141 was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
- Cole-5261 was created by Tom Quick.
- 5. Eleazer Cole, b. 1700, Harwich, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, USA , d. Jun 1783, Dutchess, New York, United States
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Jane's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.