Father: John COLE b: 1665 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT Mother: Mehitable LOOMIS b: 27 Oct 1672 in Windsor,Hartford Co.,CT
Marriage 1 Abigail HART b: 28 Feb 1701/1702 in Avon,Hartford Co.,CTMarried: 11 Jun 1729 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT
ChildrenSarah COLE b: 15 Apr 1730 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785), Hartford Co.,CT Mary COLE b: 18 Feb 1731/1732 Abigail COLE b: 25 Jun 1735
Marriage 2 Lydia BENTON b: 26 Apr 1705 in Hartford,Hartford Co.,CTMarried: 26 Apr 1745 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT
ChildrenStephen COLE b: 16 Jan 1746 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT Lydia COLE b: 2 Jan 1747/1748
GGG-Grandfather of composer Cole Porter through Stephen Cole 1745-1801 -> Albert Cole 1790-1878 -> James Omar Cole 1828-1923 -> Kate Cole 1862-1952 -> Cole Albert Porter 1891-1964.
- Source: S584 Author: Edward H. Cole Title: Descendants of John Cole Abbreviation: Descendants of John Cole Publication: http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/o/l/Edward-Cole-AZ/ Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y Data: Text: iii. STEPHEN COLE, b. 03 Oct 1698, Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut; d. 11 Jan 1777, Kensington, CONT Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Source: S585 Author: Alfred Andrews with updates by Richard Hart Title: Stephen Hart and His Descendants Abbreviation: Stephen Hart and His Descendants Publication: http://www.mv.com/ipusers/harts/family/harts/History/overview.html Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Stephen's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.