- Stephen Cole's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Father: John COLE b: 1665 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT Mother: Mehitable LOOMIS b: 27 Oct 1672 in Windsor,Hartford Co.,CT
Marriage 1 Abigail HART b: 28 Feb 1701/1702 in Avon,Hartford Co.,CT
Married: 11 Jun 1729 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT
Sarah COLE b: 15 Apr 1730 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785), Hartford Co.,CT Mary COLE b: 18 Feb 1731/1732 Abigail COLE b: 25 Jun 1735
Marriage 2 Lydia BENTON b: 26 Apr 1705 in Hartford,Hartford Co.,CT
Married: 26 Apr 1745 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT
Stephen COLE b: 16 Jan 1746 in Farmington (Berlin since 1785),Hartford Co.,CT Lydia COLE b: 2 Jan 1747/1748
GGG-Grandfather of composer Cole Porter through Stephen Cole 1745-1801 -> Albert Cole 1790-1878 -> James Omar Cole 1828-1923 -> Kate Cole 1862-1952 -> Cole Albert Porter 1891-1964.
- Source: S584 Author: Edward H. Cole Title: Descendants of John Cole Abbreviation: Descendants of John Cole Publication: http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/o/l/Edward-Cole-AZ/ Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y Data: Text: iii. STEPHEN COLE, b. 03 Oct 1698, Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut; d. 11 Jan 1777, Kensington, CONT Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Source: S585 Author: Alfred Andrews with updates by Richard Hart Title: Stephen Hart and His Descendants Abbreviation: Stephen Hart and His Descendants Publication: http://www.mv.com/ipusers/harts/family/harts/History/overview.html Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Stephen by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Stephen:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Stephen is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.