Robert was born about 1598. He died previous to October 18, 1654, when his property was distributed by the town, "the same as it should have been had he left a will."
- This person was created on 21 December 2010 through the import of Yates and Allied Families.ged.
- This person was created through the import of Dickinson families b.ged on 20 January 2011.
- WikiTree profile Coles-168 created through the import of Watson Family Tree Large.ged on Oct 21, 2011 by Jonathan Watson.
- Profile created through the import of LWG.ged on Mar 24, 2013.
- Gerald Tudor, firsthand knowledge.
- William Ramage, firsthand knowledge.
- Source: S-1858910663 Repository: #R-1858943750 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7318691&pid=1585
- Repository: R-1858943750 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by many people.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anonymous Pierpont, Katherine Patterson, Carol Wilkerson, David Townsend, and Jonathan Watson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.