- Robert Coles Sr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Robert was born about 1598. He died previous to October 18, 1654, when his property was distributed by the town, "the same as it should have been had he left a will."
- This person was created on 21 December 2010 through the import of Yates and Allied Families.ged.
- This person was created through the import of Dickinson families b.ged on 20 January 2011.
- WikiTree profile Coles-168 created through the import of Watson Family Tree Large.ged on Oct 21, 2011 by Jonathan Watson.
- Profile created through the import of LWG.ged on Mar 24, 2013.
- Gerald Tudor, firsthand knowledge.
- William Ramage, firsthand knowledge.
- Source: S-1858910663 Repository: #R-1858943750 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7318691&pid=1585
- Repository: R-1858943750 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by many people.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Rick Pierpont, Katherine Patterson, David Townsend, Carol Wilkerson, and Jonathan Watson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.