This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1650
- Place: England
- Date: 1729
- Note: he m. 2nd 30 May 1726, Mary Kent
- Place: He was at Dartmouth, Mass. abt. 1675.
- Source S1332
- Title: The Kirbys of New England Page: 232
- Author: Dwight, Melatiah Everett
- Publication: The Trow Print. New York. MDCCCXCVIII
- Source: S0000 Title: Import from Barmast10b.GED Author: Steven Henry Barcomb Data Changed: Date: 1 APR 2008 Time: 20:19:15
- Source: S0090 Title: "New Eng. Genealogy" Data Changed: Date: 1 APR 2008 Time: 20:19:15
- Source: S0148 Title: Mr. J.A.Bilow, Chateaugay Historian. Data Changed: Date: 1 APR 2008 Time: 20:19:15
- This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Colvin-48 created through the import of Barcomb Allen.ged on Jun 21, 2011 by Steven Barcomb.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.