- John Colvin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1650
- Place: England
- Date: 1729
- Note: he m. 2nd 30 May 1726, Mary Kent
- Place: He was at Dartmouth, Mass. abt. 1675.
- Source S1332
- Title: The Kirbys of New England Page: 232
- Author: Dwight, Melatiah Everett
- Publication: The Trow Print. New York. MDCCCXCVIII
- Source: S0000 Title: Import from Barmast10b.GED Author: Steven Henry Barcomb Data Changed: Date: 1 APR 2008 Time: 20:19:15
- Source: S0090 Title: "New Eng. Genealogy" Data Changed: Date: 1 APR 2008 Time: 20:19:15
- Source: S0148 Title: Mr. J.A.Bilow, Chateaugay Historian. Data Changed: Date: 1 APR 2008 Time: 20:19:15
- This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Colvin-48 created through the import of Barcomb Allen.ged on Jun 21, 2011 by Steven Barcomb.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 37 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.