Birth: 1745 Death: May 14, 1760
Ruth Conant, in the 15th year of her age; daughter of Andrew & Elizabeth.
Burial: South Burying Place Concord Middlesex County Massachusetts, USA
Edit Virtual Cemetery info [?]
Created by: Nareen, et al Record added: Jul 29, 2007 Find A Grave Memorial# 20687073
"Massachusetts, Births and Christenings, 1639-1915," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VQ6W-D8X : accessed 25 Sep 2013), Andrew Conant in entry for Ruth Conant, 25 Mar 1745.
- ↑ Entered by Rick Parrott.
Thanks to Rick Parrott for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Rick and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ruth by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Ruth:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.