Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
, Margery Coningsby
, William Coningsby
, Ralph Coningsby
, Ralph Coningsby
, Jane Coningsby
, Henry (Harry) Coningsby
, Thomas Coningsby
, Elizabeth Coningsby
, Humphrey Coningsby
, Theophania Coningsby
, Susannah Coningsby
, Susan Coningsby
, Blanch Coningsby
, Dorothy Coningsby
, Joseph Coningsby
and Bridget Coningsby
[date unknown] [location unknown]
in North Mimms
This page has been accessed 88 times.
This person was created through the import of Consolidated Coningsby.GED on 11 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Mary /Coningsby/
- Source: #S03786
- Date: BEF 5 APR 1632
- Place: North Mimms
- Source: #S09611
- Reference: 389
- Source S03786
- Title: Clutterbucks pedigrees p444 (RJCW Ref 11)
- Source S09611
- Title: Bishops Transcripts North Mimms (Hertfordshire Archives)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Mary Coningsby directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Mary Coningsby directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.