- William Cooley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of MildredMcEwan.ged on 02 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 46788D837F01904AA088A827D1EBC3B755AB
- Source: #S5
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Data Changed:
- Date: 6 Feb 2011
- Time: 19:15:45
- Date: 6 Feb 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 19:15:45 6 Feb 2011.
- Source S5
- Repository: #REPO1
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository REPO1
- Name: Ancestry.ca
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 18 degrees from Mark Hamill, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.