[date unknown] in So. Thomaston, Knox, Me
[father unknown] and
[date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 207 times.
This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 9B0F3371F0594A47B7553960A5F6D698D689
- Source: #S22
- Source S22
- Title: Maine State Archives, Vital Records, Capital Complex
- Abbreviation: Maine State Archives, Vital Records, Capital Complex
- Note: NS198813
- Source Media Type: Official Document
- Master Listing Source: Y
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Bertha Coombs or have a special interest in honoring her life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bertha's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Bertha Coombs directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Bertha Coombs directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.