This person was created through the import of David Rentschler Family Tree_2010-09-30.ged on 01 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Thomas /Corbet/
- Source: #S6
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: @N812@
- Source: #S6
- Source S6
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Originaldata: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Treefiles. This source citation points you to a current version of thosefiles. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed orchanged information since this source citation was created.
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: say 1130s
- Place: Wattlesborough, Shropshire
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (say 1130s).
- Occupation: "the Pilgrim"
- Note: @N8468@
- @N8468@ NOTE
- Ancestor of Philip Nelson (David Dickinson), Hannah Corbet (Nancy Redman), Elizabeth Boughton (Frances Brooks).
- User ID: B9D978DA3FEE43C8A3462C7EB875DD16CF4C
- Data Changed:
- Date: 1 JUL 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 1 JUL 2010.
Thomas was born in 1149. Thomas Corbet ... 
Do you have information about Corbet? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Terry Wright, Feb 25, 2013
Thanks to Terry Wright for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Terry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright and David Rentschler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 24, 2011 Krissi Love wrote: