He lived in Wattlesborough as the Castle of Caus was destroyed by the Welsh attack on Pagan Fitz John.
Shown in the pedigree attached herein as "of Wattlesborough" and "Baron of Caus" ...
- "The family of Corbet, its life and times", by Mrs. Augusta Elizabeth Brickdale Corbet The family of Corbet
- Ancestry family trees
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Katherine Patterson, David Rentschler, and Jeff Kenner. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 42 degrees from Anne Frank, 29 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.