Father Sir Roger Corbet, Justice of the Peace for Shropshire b. c 1355, d. c 22 Sep 1395
Mother Margaret de Erdington b. c 1353, d. 14 Nov 1395
Robert Corbet, Esq., Sheriff & Justice of the Peace of Shropshire was born circa 1383 at of Moreton Corbet, Shropshire, England; Age 12 in 1396. He married Margaret circa 1408; They had 2 sons (Thomas; & Sir Roger) & 3 daughters (Juliane (Anne), wife of Sir John Sandford, & of Sir Hugh Peshale; Dorothy, wife of Philip Kynaston; & Mary, wife of Robert Charleton, Esq.). Robert Corbet, Esq., Sheriff & Justice of the Peace of Shropshire died on 12 August 1420.
- Margaret b. c 1387, d. 26 Jan 1439
- Sir Roger
- Juliane (Anne), wife of Sir John Sandford, & of Sir Hugh Peshale
- Dorothy, wife of Philip Kynaston
- Mary, wife of Robert Charleton, Esq.
- Royal Ancestry 2013 D. Richardson Vol. II p. 292
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 292.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 67-68.
- Source: S185 Abbreviation: Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Edition , by Frederick Lewis Reference: 26 May 2003
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Robin Wood, Kim Ostermyer, Anonymous S, and Constance Dickey. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Robert is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.