Father Sir Roger Corbet, Justice of the Peace for Shropshire b. c 1355, d. c 22 Sep 1395
Mother Margaret de Erdington b. c 1353, d. 14 Nov 1395Robert Corbet, Esq., Sheriff & Justice of the Peace of Shropshire was born circa 1383 at of Moreton Corbet, Shropshire, England; Age 12 in 1396. He married Margaret circa 1408; They had 2 sons (Thomas; & Sir Roger) & 3 daughters (Juliane (Anne), wife of Sir John Sandford, & of Sir Hugh Peshale; Dorothy, wife of Philip Kynaston; & Mary, wife of Robert Charleton, Esq.). Robert Corbet, Esq., Sheriff & Justice of the Peace of Shropshire died on 12 August 1420.
- Margaret b. c 1387, d. 26 Jan 1439
- Sir Roger
- Juliane (Anne), wife of Sir John Sandford, & of Sir Hugh Peshale
- Dorothy, wife of Philip Kynaston
- Mary, wife of Robert Charleton, Esq.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 292.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 67-68.
- Source: S185 Abbreviation: Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Edition , by Frederick Lewis Reference: 26 May 2003
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Robin Wood, Anonymous S, Kim Ostermyer, and Constance Dickey. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.