in Dundee, Scotland
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 112 times.
Annie was born in 1872. She is the daughter of Edward Colbert and Sarah Dalziel. 
No more info is currently available for Annie Corbett. Can you add to her biography?
- notes and census info transcribed by Jim Cullen from year 2000 file received from Helen D'All: The 1881 census records Annie as 18 yr old jute weaver living with her parents at 223 Hilltown, Dundee.
- Jim Cullen, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Jim and others.
- ↑ Entered by Jim Cullen, Dec 2, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Annie's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Annie McAllister directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Annie McAllister directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.