No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Cornish-236 created through the import of Thomas Nesbit.GED on Jun 1, 2011 by Milton Nesbit. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Milton and others.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: ABT 1576
- SDATE 1 JUL 1576
- Place: Armagh County, Ireland
- Cause: executed falsely for high treason on 10.23.1685. He was later pardoned by Parliamnet on 01.30.1688/8
- Date: ABT 1685
- SDATE 1 JUL 1685
- User ID: 199CFF4CA5224A92A684318C973C747F50DF
- Data Changed:
- Date: 27 OCT 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 27 OCT 2006.
- Occupation: High Sherriff of London
- Place: London, England
- Note: Eventually hung and quartred for treason.
- WikiTree profile Cornish-240 created through the import of Lupton file.ged on Jul 7, 2011 by Kim Ostermyer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kim and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Dale Nesbit and Kim Ostermyer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 25, 2014 Michelle Brooks wrote: